Amédée island taxiboat
Come live an adventure out of the ordinary, aboard our semi-rigid to discover the lagoon!
- free for children under 2 years old
- single fare for children from 2 to 12 years old: 4000F / passenger
- Adult fare: 5000F / passenger
departure assured if 4 paying adults
- if you are a soldier, benefit from the code discount - 10%, send us your professional card scanner to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lighthouse Amédée, built in Paris in 1862 for the London Universal Exhibition, was transferred piece by piece to the archipelago and dominates the island from the top of its 56m. In activity since 1865, it indicates to the ships, the proximity of the pass of Boulari. You can admire the panorama once climbed the 247 steps that lead to the summit.
Pay visit, provide 300F.
Activities available on site:
- kitesurfing / windsurfing
BONUS: UNESCO stop-briefing on the Great Barrier Reef or the reefs near the Amédée lighthouse (approx 10mn)
This stop will be an opportunity to provide you with crucial information to better understand the creation of our lagoon and its evolution.
Place of embarkation:
Anse Vata / Ponton beach of the Royal Castle RDV 9H15
Transport time: 30 to 40 minutes (depending on weather conditions).
Time spent on site: 5 hours
Plan your picnic
Type of boat provided: ZODIAC PRO 20 (8.50m) motorized with 300hp SUZUKI.
11 seats available.
Sheltered and covered boat.