Tanna would have to be one of the most exciting islands of the Vanuatu archipology - no wonder, with its myriad of natural attractions such as the world’s most accessible volcano.
Being this close to an active volcano is a truly amazing experience! A team of professional and friendly local guides will ensure that you enjoy every moment, from traditional dances to spectacular views of the volcano
The Yasur Volcano is the most accessible live volcano in the world. You can drive or walk up to within 200 metres of the edge of the crater. Take an “afternoon to night” tour where you will experience the sunset followed by the magma explosions only seen at night.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Enjoy breathtaking views, meet the John Frum cult village, feel and hear the power of the volcano as we climb its slope. As the sun sets, Yasur’s lava explosions will turn red in front of your eyes!
|Vulcano Tour / 1 adult||
|Vulcano Tour / 1 child||
|Volcano Tour and Tranfert Pickup Whitegrass, Lenakel, Isangel||
|Volcano Tour and Tranfert Pickup Whitesand, Port Resolution Area||